Wednesday 8 February 2012

Challenge 134 - Have a Heart Winner and Top3

Good evening Debs here with this week's winner and Top3 for my

HAVE A HEART 

challenge 

There certainly is a lot of love out there in blog land and we had some stunning entries this week.

Luckily Mr Random.org picked the winner as I would still be here next week trying to decide who it should be lol!!!!

And that lucky person is:

Donna #82
with this stunning card

Congrats Donna, please contact Hazel by e-mail  
hazze89510@aol.com
to arrange your prize.

And now the Top 3 in numerical order:

Lisa #29

Mags #96

Lena #126

Congrats ladies, please grab your Top3 badge from the sidebar and display with pride.

Thank you to everyone that joined us this week - you are all wonderful :o)
Don't forget to pop back tomorrow when we have another fabulous challenge for you hosted by the very lovely Sue 

Enjoy the rest of the evening.
Debs and the DT xx

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well done to you all - fabulous projects
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Well done to everyone who entered this week - and all the amazing winners!
Hugs Laurie xx

Pami said...

Congratulations to the winners, amazing projects! Pami x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all:) Sandra H

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations Donna and you other girls, well deserved wins. Well done.

Unknown said...

Thanks for picking me to be in the top three!! :)

Lisa xox

mags said...

Hi. Thanks for picking me for the top 3.
Mags
x

Craftdee said...

WooHoo!! I Won the Have a Heart challenge! Thanks, and I'll be in touch for my prize :-) I love the DT inspiration this week, and I love my Cute Critters... may just have to pop back with an entry :-) Donna