Wednesday 15 February 2012

Winner and Top 3 - Challenge 135 - 'Cute Critters'

Good evening everyone! It's Sue here to announce the winners of my 

'Cute Critters' Challenge

Wow! we had So many wonderful entries for this Challenge and they were all So cute!! The team and I really enjoyed looking at each and every one of them. The standard was so high it was really hard to choose my Top 3!! 

For the Prize Winner I decided it was only fair to use Random Org. who selected...

No. 119 

 119. Sue

Congratulations Sue!! It's a really fab card and the image is So cute and beautifully coloured!
please contact Hazel at hazze89510@aol.com who will organise your fabulous prize of a $10 Voucher!! to spend in-store at




Now for my..... 
Top 3

Oh boy it was So hard to choose and I really could have had a Top 40!! ... but after much deliberation .... and in numerical order


18. Heidi
This little ducky completely stole my heart!! beautiful layout and lovely Spring colours.


30. Tanya S
I love this cheeky monkey - So cute! Gorgeous design.  I Love the bunting and all those glittered edges!


92. Helen
Beautiful colouring and such a cute couple. I love this design, everything is perfectly balanced!


Congratulations ladies! please grab your Top 3 Badge from the Sidebar and display with pride!!

A big thank you to everyone who took the time to enter last week.. I really hope you can all join us tomorrow when our lovely Shell has a new challenge for you all.

Have a great evening!
Sue and the MAWTT Team xxxx

8 comments:

Pami said...

Congratulations ladies, fabulous cards! Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Well Done to our Winner and Top 3 Stunning cards, Love Hxxx

heidy said...

Wow thanks for picking me!
Hugs Heidy

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations to everyone - what a real cute set of cards
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to the winner Sue! and also to the top 3 , all gorgeous cards.
Hugs Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for picking me!! Congratulations to everyone too!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations:) Sandra H

Tanya S said...

Yippeee Thanks for picking me !!So sweet I had fun playing in the challenge.HUgs!