Thursday 21 June 2012

Winner - Let's Get Krafty

Firstly I would like to apologise for being so late with this announcement!  I hope I don't get the sack from the DT!!

We had some really amazing entries for our "Get Krafty" challenge last week, you are all awesome and I wish that everyone could be a winner!  Alas, this can't be the case so lets see who our winner is:

Congratulations to:

29. Liselot

Wonderful card honey, and great colouring on the Kraft CS.

Please email Hazze89510@aol.com to arrange your prize.

And our Top 3 in no particular order are:

5. Tracy MacDonald

1. xtglx

41. Tanja aka Stampin Piper

Well done to all of your!  Please do feel free to grab your badge from the side bar to display on your blogs.  I hope you can join in with our special birthday challenge!

Love Pam and the DT 
xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking my card the winning one! My email is on its way to Hazel.
Liselot

Tracy said...

Yippee! Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick! Congratulations to xtglx, Tanja, and Liselot! :-)