Wednesday 17 September 2014

Add Texture Top 3...

Hello everyone! 

Tammy here with the Top 3 for my Add Texture challenge.

First off, I would like to thank all of you for the fabulous entries!! They were amazing.... so many different types of textures! :) You made it very difficult for me to choose my Top 3...  but here they are and in no particular order...


#8 Ange's Treasures

#23 Pamellia


#32 KirkyKrafts


Congratulations ladies, your creations were absolutely gorgeous! 
Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to post on your blogs.

Thanks again to everyone who entered.  A new challenge starts tomorrow, so stop back by and see what wonderful theme Pami has in store for you.

Hugs, Tammy and the MAWTT DT xx

4 comments:

Sue B said...

Wow! gorgeous winners this week! well done to all !!
Hugs Sue xx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for choosing my heart card as one of your top 3! I am super excited and honoured! Congrats to the other two winners as well, what a gorgeous book box card and 3d train, WOW!! Thanks again, I will display your badge proudly and see you at the next challenge! hugs :)

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Angela Westland Australia said...

Thank you so very much for choosing my project in the top 3. I am so grateful. Angexxoo